April 3, 2020
The World Health Organization and Google recently released a public service announcement listing five things we all can do to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Hands – wash your hands often.
- Elbow – cough into your elbow instead of your hand.
- Face – do not touch your face.
- Space – keep a safe distance from others when you must go out. The CDC recommends a buffer of at least six feet.
- Home – stay home if you can.
These are some of the most important steps that we an all take to “flatten the curve” on the spread of this pandemic. For our part, Q Life Settlements is now working remotely but we would like to share that we are fully operational! Please reach out with any life settlement questions and our team will be happy to provide the same great service as if we were in the office.
The following websites are great resources for additional COVID-19 information:
- CDC informational website
- New York Times’ live updates
- Politico’s interactive live US map
- Johns Hopkins’ interactive live world map
- Google’s COVID-19 Information and Resources page